gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free no bake chocolate fudge with goji berries
Looking for a healthy chocolate treat to hit those sweet cravings? While this chocolate fudge is refined sugar free it is packed with sweetness from dates and bananas. This is super easy to make in a Thermomix or a high powered blender. The goji berries give it a crunchy texture and you can experiment with different types of nuts.
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 250g medjool dates (pitted)
- 100g almonds
- 25g cacao powder
- 45g coconut oil
- 40g goji berries
- Add bananas, dates, almonds, cacao powder and coconut oil to high powdered blended and mix for approximately 10 seconds. You want the mixture to have still have chunks of nuts (Thermomix 10 seconds, speed 9)
- Add the goji berries and pulse several times. (Thermomix 2 turbos).
- Pour mixture into a lined slice tin and freeze overnight.
- Slice and enjoy your chocolate fudge!
For other gluten free ideas click here.