a protein breakfast shake with chocolate, peanut butter, banana
Smoothies are a breakfast staple in our house. Typically they feature a banana and/or berries as well as homemade almond milk along with protein powder, some greens and psyllium husks. Chocolate is also very popular in our house and whilst at breakfast it’s a no-no we managed to sneak in some chocolate flavoured protein powder into this choc, peanut butter, banana, protein smoothie.
- 1 ripe, medium sized banana
- 1.5 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop chocolate flavoured protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp psyllium husks (optional)
- small handful spinach leaves (optional)
- 5 ice cubes
No secretes here…
- Add all the ingredients into your Thermomix bowl or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy your choc, peanut butter, banana, protein smoothie!
For other smoothie ideas click here.